Sunday, July 5, 2009

Electricity Can't Do This For You!!!!

Electricity cannot dry your clothes without a dryer, but...
Electricity cannot conserve energy like...
Electricity cannot save you money like...
Electricity cannot be used in the wilderness like...
Electricity is not a renewable source of energy like...
Electricity is not the reason why everything lives like...


.................like the Sun and its "Solar Power"..................that lifts the heads of the plants, and helps them to achieve photosynthesis, and therefore helps them to grow. Which then the cattle eat, and get full, and the humans herd them, and the lions, the wolves, and the leopards hunt them.....all because of the sun!! And now with rising technology, solar power can provide your home with power, and extra money in the bank. You better get in this now, before people truly realize the potential of "solar power", and try to then capitalize on it.

Anyways, "solar power" seems like the way to go, I mean, if I can have clean air to breath and more money in pocket, I am great!!! I have found some companies that provide solar panels for solar power, and I thought that the price was not to bad, that is, until I saw this do-it-yourself book. I must admit, that got me thinking...I had to do more research, then I found other great things to look further into like this Learn How To Make Power At Home book. This book is just like it's title, Make Power At Home. This book will show you how to make wind and solar power systems to lower or eliminate the cost of you electricity bill. Plus, you'll be helping the enviroment. Another book I found, the DIY Power System, also shows you how to make wind and solar power systems, but this book doesn't stop. This system shows you how to make your own biodiesel, make your own batteries, and how to build your house...talk about information. When I saw that site, I knew I was going to buy that book. Why not make my own gas? I think I'll test it on my fiance's extremely old and working car first...so, what are your thoughts on solar power?

No comments:

Post a Comment